Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew's Christmas Gifts!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevie
Admin
Stevie

Andrew's Christmas Gifts! Empty
PostSubject: Andrew's Christmas Gifts!   Andrew's Christmas Gifts! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 pm

So this year Andrew and I decided it would be best if we just did stockings filled with cheap little gifts. But unfortunately, I'm a bit of a Christmas freak and I have something planned. (Insert Evil Laugh Here).

The first Item I plan on stuffing into his stocking is this:

Andrew's Christmas Gifts! MP620_HR

$35 at Walmart: Coby Electronics 1.8" 8GB Video MP3 Player, Black [Click the "Walmart" to view item description and reviews.]

You can also get 1 Year Walmart Warranty for only 3 extra dollars! So if it happens to shit out on you have way through the year, you don't have to call the manufacturers company and hassle with them for days about exchanging, you can just walk into Walmart and return it for a full refund!

It's even cheaper through Amazon [Click the "Amazon" to view the various prices and reviews], you don't get the extra warranty, but you do get free shipping at the happy old price of $29! (I think I might go with Amazon since I'm on a budget.)

Alright, now onto the next thing! If you're anything like me and you have severe issues with finding gifts for men, look no further because Sierra Trading Post is here to save the day! STP is a website that sells quality clothing, camping gear, hiking gear, shoes, and a variety of other items for the entire family. By quality I mean sport-ish type clothing and other types you just can't live without. You can always count on quality reviews so you know what you're getting before you get it (to keep from purchasing crap). In a nut shell, STP gets all of the previous years top sellers at a a dirt cheap price next to nothing, and they resell it to us only keeping a small profit for themselves. For example, the down feather jacket I just returned (good jacket, just too small) was retailed at $199 and I only paid $67 for it! I highly recommend you sign up for their email list. They'll send you amazing coupon codes daily that you can pile on top of their amazing price to get an even sweeter deal. Also, if you plan on buying from them, DON'T! Well... not yet anyway, post your email here and I can send you an invite since I'm a member. If you do this, both you and I will get a free 10 dollars to spend at STP! So it's a win win. :P

Anyway, I plan on getting Andrew a gift card to Sierra. I haven't quite decided if I want it to be a $25 gift card or a $50. That all depends on how much money I get from papa for my birthday.

Again, onto the next!

Andrew's Christmas Gifts! COD%20Black%20Ops_Wii%20FOB

Though I did want to get him the newest Call of Duty, apparently there are some issues with the live play (basically all he plays once he's beat the game) so I figured I'd go with the next best thing (that he doesn't own anyway), Call of Duty Black Ops! Did you know Call of Duty is on the top gift list for men in 2011? Yep, and if you have a gamer, you know why. Because things blow up! lol! Now I could get him the pre-owned version for $35 at Game Stop, or spend an extra $5 and get a new one (pointless, might as well get it brand spankin' new). I also plan on shopping around to see if there are any cheaper prices.

I hope all of these things will fit in his stocking (with room for little things like lighters, candy, dorky pocket knives and all that jazz)! If not, I guess I'll just have to wrap everything.

I'm really excited for this Christmas because the first Christmas we spent together we were both broke so we didn't celebrate. Then the following two Christmas' I ended up getting him books! I know how lame. One book on guns, and another on how to survive a zombie apocalypse! lol!

What do you guys plan on getting for the men in your lives (fathers, brothers, boyfriends, husbands)?
Back to top Go down
https://1200miles.forumotion.com
Taryn-it-up!

Taryn-it-up!

PostSubject: I am definately going to get Jeff that MP3 player...he mentioned Ipod but 2 things cross my mind...1)Ipods are around 6 billion dollars and 2)Jeff doesn't know the difference just wants to listen to music.   Andrew's Christmas Gifts! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:17 am

Stevie wrote:
So this year Andrew and I decided it would be best if we just did stockings filled with cheap little gifts. But unfortunately, I'm a bit of a Christmas freak and I have something planned. (Insert Evil Laugh Here).

The first Item I plan on stuffing into his stocking is this:

Andrew's Christmas Gifts! MP620_HR

$35 at Walmart: Coby Electronics 1.8" 8GB Video MP3 Player, Black [Click the "Walmart" to view item description and reviews.]

You can also get 1 Year Walmart Warranty for only 3 extra dollars! So if it happens to shit out on you have way through the year, you don't have to call the manufacturers company and hassle with them for days about exchanging, you can just walk into Walmart and return it for a full refund!

It's even cheaper through Amazon [Click the "Amazon" to view the various prices and reviews], you don't get the extra warranty, but you do get free shipping at the happy old price of $29! (I think I might go with Amazon since I'm on a budget.)

Alright, now onto the next thing! If you're anything like me and you have severe issues with finding gifts for men, look no further because Sierra Trading Post is here to save the day! STP is a website that sells quality clothing, camping gear, hiking gear, shoes, and a variety of other items for the entire family. By quality I mean sport-ish type clothing and other types you just can't live without. You can always count on quality reviews so you know what you're getting before you get it (to keep from purchasing crap). In a nut shell, STP gets all of the previous years top sellers at a a dirt cheap price next to nothing, and they resell it to us only keeping a small profit for themselves. For example, the down feather jacket I just returned (good jacket, just too small) was retailed at $199 and I only paid $67 for it! I highly recommend you sign up for their email list. They'll send you amazing coupon codes daily that you can pile on top of their amazing price to get an even sweeter deal. Also, if you plan on buying from them, DON'T! Well... not yet anyway, post your email here and I can send you an invite since I'm a member. If you do this, both you and I will get a free 10 dollars to spend at STP! So it's a win win. :P

Anyway, I plan on getting Andrew a gift card to Sierra. I haven't quite decided if I want it to be a $25 gift card or a $50. That all depends on how much money I get from papa for my birthday.

Again, onto the next!

Andrew's Christmas Gifts! COD%20Black%20Ops_Wii%20FOB

Though I did want to get him the newest Call of Duty, apparently there are some issues with the live play (basically all he plays once he's beat the game) so I figured I'd go with the next best thing (that he doesn't own anyway), Call of Duty Black Ops! Did you know Call of Duty is on the top gift list for men in 2011? Yep, and if you have a gamer, you know why. Because things blow up! lol! Now I could get him the pre-owned version for $35 at Game Stop, or spend an extra $5 and get a new one (pointless, might as well get it brand spankin' new). I also plan on shopping around to see if there are any cheaper prices.

I hope all of these things will fit in his stocking (with room for little things like lighters, candy, dorky pocket knives and all that jazz)! If not, I guess I'll just have to wrap everything.

I'm really excited for this Christmas because the first Christmas we spent together we were both broke so we didn't celebrate. Then the following two Christmas' I ended up getting him books! I know how lame. One book on guns, and another on how to survive a zombie apocalypse! lol!

What do you guys plan on getting for the men in your lives (fathers, brothers, boyfriends, husbands)?
Back to top Go down
Stevie
Admin
Stevie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Christmas Gifts!   Andrew's Christmas Gifts! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:50 am

lol! Ipods are definitely nice. I love mine and now that I've had it, i couldn't live without it. But there are some downfalls to using Ipod. It's not 100% user friendly, meaning if you suck at using electronics, installing and setting up your ipod can be a pain in the ass. They also only work through itunes. So you can't just add music to it like you can a regular mp3 player, you need to have itunes. They cost a fortune to repair if they break, unless you pay extra for a good warranty. Sometimes they can't even be repaired depending on the damage. Also, if you want to charge it, you're not at home, and you use someone else computer with itunes on it, all of your music will get erased! And it takes forever to add all of your music if you have a lot.

They are cool, but I would recommend an mp3 player, I think it would give jeff less of a headache. That or get a zune (don't know too much about those anymore though).
Back to top Go down
https://1200miles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Christmas Gifts!   Andrew's Christmas Gifts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew's Christmas Gifts!
Page 1 of 1